Commissioning Manager – Solar and Battery Delivery Team
permanent flexible first available
In our solar and battery business, with major growth plans for 2022 and beyond, we are offering a position for an experienced Commissioning Manager (CM) to join our team.
£Competitive + Car / Allowance + Performance Bonus + Various other benefits to support family, finance and well-being. Transfers and sponsorships are available.
what do i need
To be considered for this role, we would appreciate it if you could bring:
• Experience in commissioning solar and battery energy systems in the UK energy market with a focus on trading, security management and operational readiness.
• Experience with UK transmission and distribution businesses, including relevant interfaces, processes and protocols. Preferably experience with NGET transmission and commissioning procedures.
• Knowledge and experience in the design, installation and commissioning of 132kV, 275kV, 400kV substations, HV cable systems, SCADA protection and control systems.
• Knowledge, experience and understanding of managing multidisciplinary and multinational contractors. We have a track record of meeting and exceeding our goals.
• Technical support for protection and control, interface systems, grounding solutions, auxiliary power systems, HVAC systems, main circuit equipment, telecommunications infrastructure (including connections to ECC), SCADA systems, and all approval/acceptance and witnessing. Focused commissioning system experience ITP and ITR commissioning. In-depth knowledge of legal, regulatory and licensing requirements. • Electrical Engineering degree at BE level or above. Master’s degrees and Chartered Technician status are preferred.