Join the team at the heart of the global economy! Working together, the Department of International Trade (DIT) and Inspire People are responsible for timely handling of incidents, problems and changes while providing excellent customer service We offer great opportunities for Service Delivery Managers. A salary of £35,425 to £49,150 (including benefits) plus excellent public service benefits. Salary depends on location and technical skills assessed during interview. Flexible and hybrid working from London, Cardiff, Darlington, Edinburgh or Belfast.
DIT’s digital, data and technology teams build and operate tools, services and platforms that enable the UK government to provide world leading support to UK and international businesses.
Report to the head of IT Service Delivery Management and work within a busy IT team to ensure that the overall IT service meets agreed metrics and KPIs, that normal service operations are Ensure that the highest possible quality of service and availability is provided. and enable the employee to continue critical operations within her DIT.
Required skills and experience:
- Good understanding of service management frameworks with ITIL 4 Foundation certification or equivalent experience.
- Agreed her KPI commitments, third party management including contract escalation, ownership and management where appropriate.
- Investigating problems, understanding the impact of technical changes, and providing improvements and solutions.
- Identify key users, stakeholders, and relationships to help build and improve those relationships.
- We provide written reports that clearly demonstrate supplier performance through more detailed and supported summaries.
In return, you can expect planned and transparent progress through role specific learning and development, an environment with flexible work options, a culture that encourages inclusion and diversity, and the following benefits: increase
Salary between £35,425 and £49,150 including annual allowance depending on location and experience (including allowances)
Flexible and hybrid working from London, Cardiff, Darlington, Edinburgh or Belfast.
Annual paid leave: 25 days of annual paid leave and 30 days of public holidays from the fifth year of service
A good pension plan for civil servants.