Undergraduate Foreign Language and Area Studies scholarship
The University of New Mexico gives Undergraduate Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships for undergraduate college students who’re US citizens, nationals, or everlasting residents. These possibilities are to be had for college kids pursuing a whole lot of stages on the University of New Mexico.
Scholarships variety from $2,500 up to $5,000 and may be used to cowl training and stipend with attending the University of New Mexico. To be eligible for those endowments, college students should meet the eligibility necessities mentioned via way of means of the University of New Mexico.
- Organisation: The University of New Mexico
- Department: Education
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: $2,500 up to $5,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic Students
- Eligible Countries: US Citizens, Nationals, and Permanent Residents
- Eligibility: Students can practice for undergraduate tiers provided on the University of New Mexico.
The award may be taken with inside the USA.
The Latin American & Iberian Institute (LAII) on the University of New Mexico is thrilled to announce a name for packages for Spring 2023 US Department of Education Foreign Language and Area Studies (FLAS) Fellowships. These fellowships are to be had to undergraduate college students enrolled on the LAII-affiliated Center for Latin American and Border Studies (CLAS) and are meant to help language examine and studies with inside the regions of Latin America, the Caribbean, and/or Iberia.
- US citizens, nationals, and everlasting citizens
- Full-time UNM undergraduates in any subject might also additionally practice
- Students with inside the expert colleges and STEM fields and people making plans a profession in US authorities provider are exceptionally advocated to use
- FLAS Fellowship recipients are required to finish at the least 1 Latin American location studies (non-language) direction and 1 Portuguese, Quechua, Nahuatl, or Yucatec Maya at UNM at the same time as keeping the fellowship
- Undergraduate pupil recipients ought to be organised to look at one of the permitted languages on the intermediate or superior level.
- Students without or with economic want are advocated to use; however, amongst similarly certified students, desire could be given to people who can display economic want. As such, candidates must publish their FAFSA to UNM‡s Office of Financial Aid on the earliest date viable and fill out a Financial Need Analysis Request Form to have their economic want statistics shared with LAII